Thursday, May 17, 2012

!!! Please JOIN ME At The Launching Of My NEW WEBSITE !!!

I am so excited and proud to announce that it is finally happening!  I will finally be launching my first official website TOMORROW, Monday May 21st 2012, at 7:00pm!  This website has completely taken over my life for quite some time, in fact, I have been working on it full time for over three months!  This is my very first website and I built it completely on my own.  Please join me tomorrow evening to show your support of my artistic career!  I look forward to all of your comments and well wishes!



Please note that my website was built using Internet Explorer and therefore is best viewed using this browser.  Also, if you notice any link errors or spelling errors, a heads up would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks to all of my dear friends and devoted fans. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment