Thursday, September 13, 2012

NOW AVAILABLE: Art Note Cards!




I received a very exciting package from my printing company last night!  My new Art Note Cards!  These 8 beautiful note cards will be available at both of my upcoming shows. Again, this gives those who are not at a stage in their life where they can afford original art an opportunity to have a collection of my artwork without having to spend much money. All of these note cards were professionally printed and offer a glossy finish on the front & back and matte finish on the inside. The inside actually features a gorgeous faded black and white version of the art piece on the front.  They can be framed or can be used as birthday cards, get well cards, anniversary cards, you name it! Here is an example of the layout of these gorgeous note cards.  I hope you like them!






No comments:

Post a Comment