Monday, February 25, 2013

Malinda Prudhomme Featured In A Video


mixed media artist, live painting video, speed painting video, time lapse art video, malinda prudhomme, sunnyside beach juried art show


In September of 2012 I excitedly took part in my very first outdoor art show having been accepted into the prestigious "Sunnyside Beach Juried Art Show".  During the three day event a talented videographer, Mark Totti, set up a large canvas and invited anyone to make their mark on the painting!  I thought this was an incredible idea and though I rarely left my tent I knew I would have to make some time to make MY mark. On the last day of the show I spent some time with the painting and Mark captured my brushstrokes beautifully.  Please view the video of this stunning painting coming to life.  The video in itself is a beautiful piece of art. :)

 

1 comment:

  1. It is so wonderful to see you at work Malinda...the painting is beautiful. You are an amazing artist!

    ReplyDelete