Thursday, September 26, 2013

Exhibiting in "Hooked" at Moniker Gallery (During Nuit Blanche!)


hooked, art exhibition, toronto art show, moniker art show, winter beauty, a modern classic, a fire in the soul, square art circle, nuit blanche, nuit blanche exhibition, malinda prudhomme

I am really excited to announce that I was asked to exhibit in "Hooked", a group art exhibition at Moniker Gallery! I'm thrilled for so many reasons. At the top of the list is that this will be my first gallery exhibition in Toronto AND it will be a part of Nuit Blanche!

I chose three beautiful portraits for this exhibition. One of the pieces, a mixed media creation, will be auctioned throughout the exhibition. 

It would be wonderful to meet you during a nice quiet art exhibition. I'd love to get to know you!

Opening Reception:
Thursday October 3, 2013
7:00pm-11:00pm
 
Nuit Blanche Event:
Saturday October 5, 2013
7:00pm-4:00am



No comments:

Post a Comment