Friday, September 06, 2013

Liberty Village Art Crawl - NEXT WEEKEND!


liberty village art crawl, linear park, liberty village park, art crawl toronto, parkdale, parkdale art show, malinda prudhomme
 
 
Next weekend I will be exhibiting and selling my artwork and items at the Liberty Village Art Crawl! I am really pumped to be taking part in this show as it will be my first show that is right in my area! It's going to be great to get to know some people from my community.  BUT! Even if you're not from the area you are welcome to come over and say hi! I love seeing familiar faces. And it is my LAST SHOW OF THE SUMMER after all. :) 
 
Friday September 13, 2013
Linear Park
11am - 6pm
 
Saturday September 14, 2013
Liberty Village Park
11am - 7pm
 
 
P.S. How exciting is it that my artwork made it onto the official flyers and posters!!!???
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment