Wednesday, November 27, 2013

"In The Studio With Malinda Prud'homme" an EXHIBIT HERE Feature!


exhibit here, artist feature, online artist feature, malinda prudhomme, mixed media artist, portrait artist, toronto artist, original artwork

Read The Interview

At the end of October 2013 I was asked, not only to become an Exhibit Here artist, but to be featured with an "In The Studio With ..." interview! What an incredible honour! Every time I am asked to take part in a feature I can't help but get excited; it will never get old!

The interview focuses mainly on my work and artistic process. I always take these interviews as an opportunity to be honest and real. I hope that comes across in my responses. :)  The piece also features some great photos of me, my studio, and my great love Maverick.

I would like to sincerely thank Exhibit Here for their support of me and my work. You're shares and posts have really brightened my days this last month. :)

I hope you all have a second to check out this awesome feature and browse through this lovely website.





No comments:

Post a Comment