Wednesday, February 05, 2014

!!! Malinda Prudhomme Exhibiting In The UK !!!


malinda prudhomme, toronto artist, canadian artist, portrait artist, pop art, harrow, art, london, england, UK, Art show, Art Exhibition, exhibit here


"Exhibit Here - Artists"
367 Station Road, Harrow, UK
February 10th 2014 - March 2nd 2014

February 10th 2014


Wow, am I ever excited to announce that I will be exhibiting two of my artworks in Exhibit Here's exhibition in the UK!!!  Though the shipping has come at quite a cost it is well worth it to exhibit my work in a new country. I've looked at the other pieces that will be in the show and they are incredible! Check them out HERE. It's going to be an amazing show and I hope that those of you who live near by will take the time to see my work in person and for goodness sake take some photos for me! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment