Thursday, May 29, 2014

Riverdale Art Walk NEXT WEEKEND!


riverdale art walk, RAW, riverdale art show, outdoor art show, toronto , malinda prudhomme, artist, toronto artist, original artwork, portrait artist, oil paintings


NEXT weekend I will be exhibiting my artwork at the Riverdale Art Walk for the first time ever! So excited! I've heard so many amazing things about this show so I'm really looking forward to it. Last year my application was accepted but because it fell on the same weekend as the Sunnyside Art Show (not on this year) I wasn't able to make it. This year I am ready to show off my skills and hopefully gain more business with a beautiful custom artwork section featuring comparison photos and beautiful testimonials. Bring your friends and family and meet me at spot 90! Hope to see you there! :D


riverdale art walk, RAW, riverdale art show, outdoor art show, toronto , malinda prudhomme, artist, toronto artist, original artwork, portrait artist, oil paintings



No comments:

Post a Comment