Thursday, March 19, 2015

Upcoming Feature in Art Katalyst Magazine!


art katalyst, art katalyst magazine, art, artwork, artist, toronto art, toronto, toronto portrait artist, malinda prudhomme, malinda art, art magazine, art feature, true beauty, natural beauty




I am very excited to announce that the next issue of Art Katalyst Magazine will have an awesome feature on my newest series and exhibit "True Beauty"! A guest from the Opening Reception, Patrick Lemieux, has submitted his review of the show which will be very cool for people to read! I've also submitted my own thoughts about the series and event as well as many images of my work and the exhibit for the Art Katalyst team to consider. I am so excited to see the "Nature, Growth, and Activism” issue which is set to be released on April 1st 2015! Be sure to get your copy! :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment