Monday, October 19, 2015

Help Me Choose Artworks For My 2016 Calendar!


Malinda Prudhomme, Art, Artist, Artwork, Art Calendar, Calendar, Beauty Art, Portrait, Portrait Artist, Toronto, Toronto Portrait Artist, Original Artwork, Canadian Artist

Access the Facebook Album
And start commenting!


For the first time EVER I've decided to make a calendar filled with my beautiful artwork! When I set out to choose which art pieces I would include it was just too hard! I'm hoping you'll help me choose your top 12 favourites to include this year! Those who don't get chosen this year may make the cut next year. Please be sure to share the album with your friends and ask them to take part in the fun! Not only will it help me choose but it may also help me sell more calendars! Win/Win! The calendars will be $25 + Shipping! If you'd like one please contact me for purchase details. Message me on Facebook or e-mail me at Info@MalindaPrudhomme.com! Thank you so much for your help and I hope you enjoy browsing my favourite works of art! :D 





No comments:

Post a Comment