Friday, November 06, 2015

Studio Harem Pants!


thai, thailand, harem pants, studio pants, beauty, art, artist, malinda prudhomme, toronto, toronto artist

Get your own


I recently purchased these three BEAUTIFUL pairs of Harem Pants from Thailand and I absolutely LOVE them! I was looking for something comfy to wear in the studio that I would also feel beautiful in. My usual day-to-day uniform is "comfies" or pajamas and that has always been fine by me. But with videos making so much headway in the Internet world (especially in the arts field) I really wanted something that would still be comfortable but would also be lovely to look at in my videos. These are truly perfect for the task. My only criticism is a small one and it's based only on my particular body. They are a bit tight on the thighs (I'm a size 12ish) but that's hardly the fault of the pants. My next order, and yes I will certainly be a lifetime customer, will be for their Plus Sized harem pants which also come in beautiful patterns. I could not be more thrilled with my new studio pants and I'm glad to spend my money supporting Thai makers. 


thai, thailand, harem pants, studio pants, beauty, art, artist, malinda prudhomme, toronto, toronto artist




No comments:

Post a Comment