Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Amazing ALL GLITTER Artwork!


trilli, alexa trilli, trilli artist, trilli glitter artist, glitter art, all glitter painting, glitter artwork, toronto artist

A few years ago I met a really beautiful soul here in the Toronto art community. She was determined to support emerging Toronto artists with groups and award ceremonies ON TOP of creating her own successful career as a creator of unique glitter artwork. With extreme dedication and an intense amount of work she has achieved just that ... and gained quite a few friends in the process. I'm so proud to say that I'm one of them and it fills me with so much joy to see her thriving in her element. 

trilli, alexa trilli, trilli artist, trilli glitter artist, glitter art, all glitter painting, glitter artwork, toronto artist

The oh-so-lovely Alexa Trilli gave my husband Darren and I such an incredible gift on our wedding day; our very own glitter portrait! I absolutely love her work and was over-the-moon excited about owning such a beautiful and personal piece. She captured our likeness perfectly with a gorgeous variety of glitter. It honestly amazes me. 

trilli, alexa trilli, trilli artist, trilli glitter artist, glitter art, all glitter painting, glitter artwork, toronto artist

Pictures of her work just plain ol' don't do it justice. These pieces are so sparkly it takes your breath away. And as if this piece wasn't impressive enough, her most recent pieces have an even more realistic feel to them. Recently TRILLI held her first Solo Exhibition at Super Wonder Gallery and sold many of her pieces which is an incredible achievement for any artist. 

trilli, alexa trilli, trilli artist, trilli glitter artist, glitter art, all glitter painting, glitter artwork, toronto artist

I'm also lucky enough to have this early piece in my collection. A couple of years ago I held a Colouring Contest and Trilli took part with this piece and was among the finalists. While it doesn't represent the quality of her recent work; it is still one of my favourites and I am so thrilled to have it in my home. I just love it! :) 

Check her out for yourself! She's got videos that help show off the glitter and much more! :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment